It’s so crazy to me that I’m turning twenty this Sunday, where has time gone!? So many people have told me that their twenties and thirties have been the best years of their lives, so I’m hoping that’s true for me too. Turning twenty is so weird to me, I’ve been alive for twenty years, it’s just such a weird thing to think about, lol! I always believe in setting realistic goals for myself, nothing that’s to crazy…just little things. With it being my birthday this weekend, I wanted to share a mini five personal goals list I’ve started for my twenties.
I know it’s kind of crazy to think that I’ll make sure to do these exact things in my twenties, but that’s why they’re called GOALS. Goals are something you work and hope to achieve, and that’s what I want to do. I’ve been so open about my life on social media for the best five years or so and I truly don’t regret anything I’ve shared. Of course there are some things I probably would go back and change the way I worded or said something, but that’s life and I don’t regret any of it.
Sharing my story is something I’ll continue to do, regardless of what people think or say about me/it. Some people don’t understand why I continue to share my story and share past struggles, and that’s okay because THEY ARE’NT ME. I share my story and the past hardships I’ve faced because I don’t want others to think they’re alone, and I truly think that’s something I will always do.
With all that being said, I hope you enjoy this and hope you all have a beautiful weekend. I love you so much and I want you to know I wouldn’t be able to do what I do if it weren’t for fans and readers like you, I love you my Divas!!
- Being more productive: This is a BIG one for me, LOL! I tend to be lazy at times and that’s something I really want to change. Whether that’s doing some work around my house, playing with my dogs, or whatever the case might be, I want to do it all better!
- Spending more time with my family: I’m so close to my family and talk to them a lot, but I definitely need to put more of an effort into seeing them more. Life is so short and it’s crazy how fast we all age and grow, we need to make sure we’re spending time and seeing the ones that matter most to us.
- Write a book: This might be laughable to some, but this is actually a really big priority of mine. I want to write about my life and share my story even more than I already have with the world, and share things that I still haven’t spoke about yet. I think I could do a series on my life per decade, wouldn’t that be cool? A new book every 10 years? I would LOVE that.
- Being nicer to myself: I’m all about loving and accepting yourself, yet I still have an extremely hard time doing those things for myself. I think we as humans tend to give incredible advice, but we don’t even take the advice we’re giving when we need it most. Even if it’s something as simple as saying one nice thing to myself in the mirror each morning and before bed, I think that would make a big impact on the way I treat myself.
- Smile more: This might seem like a silly one too, but it’s something I want to do more! Even if I can make someone smile, that’d make me smile and I would love to be able to do that. Smiling is so important, WE ONLY LIVE ONCE SO WE HAVE TO SMILE WHILE WE STILL HAVE TEETH, LOL!