Seeking help can be hard, but know you are not alone. Life can get the best of us all but it’s important to remember that you are not your illness, you are you. I wanted to share some of the best treatment facilities for dual-diagnosis and mental health for those who are stuck, don’t know what do, or feel helpless and alone. Each facility across the US can assist you with any questions or help you get into a place that best fit your needs.
I remember how hard it was for me, and people I met, to find the right facility that was actually there to help me become the best version of myself that I can be. I am so thankful and blessed to have had the opportunity to go to a mental health facility. There are so many individuals out there that can’t afford to go or have insurance, but each facility is there for you and can help you more than you know.
Below you can find more information if you are in need of help. More resources will be added periodically. Asking for help doesn’t make you weak. You are strong. You are brave. You matter.
Help in the United States:
- The Florida Oasis; Lake Park, FL
- The Recovery Village Columbus; Groveport, OH
- Rise In Malibu; Malibu, CA
- Red Rock Recovery Center; Lakewood, CO
- McLean Hospital: Belmont, MA
- Sierra Tucson; Tucson, AZ
- Casa Recovery; Capistrano, CA
- The Anxiety & Depression Center; Newport Beach, CA
- Skyland Trail; Atlanta, GA
- Sunset Malibu; Malibu, CA
- Cliffside Malibu, Malibu CA