I think we all have things in our home we can’t live without… right?!
Since getting my own place I’ve come to find that there are so many things I have that I didn’t know how much I’d end up loving. Some of them might not be “necessities” as my Mom would say, but come on Mom- you have those things you love too… lol! I love my Mom to death, but sometimes she gets on me too much about the things I like to have, but I think most Moms are like that.
Anyways, I wanted to share some of the things I’ve gotten for my apartment that I’m majorly obsessed with. On top of the getting things, I also have received some of the cutest things from my friends as housewarming gifts! Those are also some things I can’t get over and didn’t know I’d need. Some stuff might seem basic but I absolutely can’t get over them- and yes, a cutting board is one of them.
Check out the list of some of those items below!
- Kohl’s Pots and Pans set– totally needed these and I am so in love!
- Electric Tea Kettle– this was a beautiful gift from my friend Michelle!
- Lush Home Decor bedding– The cutest bedding set and it’s so comfy.
- Nectar Mattress– My favorite bed I have EVER owned.
- Rachel Ray Cutting Board– Love this woman and her kitchen products.
- Amazon Crockpot– A gift from my Aunt Ashlea that comes in handy, so much!