I came across this recipe a few months back on POPSUGAR‘s website, and let me tell you… I WAS SHOOK. This recipe is the quickest and most delicious at home coffee recipe I have ever done, and I know you guys will think the same! Even if you’re someone who isn’t a fan of Pumpkin Spice, you can still try this without the Pumpkin syrup and it’s just as good. Let me know if you guys try it, you won’t regret it!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla simple syrup
- 2 shots espresso or 1 cup coffee
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- Pumpkin spice (equal parts cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and ground clove), to garnish
- Into a mason jar or microwave safe jar with a lid, add milk, pumpkin spice syrup, and vanilla syrup. Seal the jar and shake until the milk is frothy and has doubled in volume. Remove the lid and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or until the milk is steamed.
- Pour the hot milk into either espresso or coffee and top with whipped cream and a pinch of pumpkin spice seasoning.