The title describes it all, delish is one hundred percent damn accurate. Karlie Kloss is the queen of modeling, YouTube, lifestyle, fitness, and of course baking too. A few years back Karlie teamed up with Perfect 10 to bring us the greatest Kookie recipe of all time, and that’s a fact. Although the Kookies are so good, they also came with a great cause. All of the yummy vegan and gluten-free treats benefited FEED Projects, isn’t that awesome? Who doesn’t love a good treat that also benefits a good cause?
Though the Kookies aren’t for sale anymore, I wanted to post the recipe for you guys to try! I love them year round, but the Holidays are the perfect time for me to whip these up! Whether it be for a party or small get together, these quick and easy treats come handy to me. The recipe can be found below, so be sure to Tweet me and/or snapchat me what you think! xox
- 200g almond flour
- 100g whole oats
- 1g baking soda (this was a little less than 1/8 teaspoon)
- 2g baking powder (about 3/8 of a teaspoon)
- 2g kosher salt (about 1/8 teaspoon or so — depends on type)
- 0.5g xanthan gum (about 1/6 of a teaspoon)
- 30g slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 120g mini dark chocolate chips
- 80g olive oil (or grapeseed)
- 90g agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer, with the paddle attachment, mix the dry ingredients together. Add the liquid ingredients and paddle until well combined.
- Scoop cookies firmly with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment-lined sheet pan. Flatten each mound of cookie dough fully with the palm of your hand.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Store in an airtight container or eat right away!