Can you guys believe that we’re already in November!? I most definitely can’t! Since it’s a new month, you know I have different things I love/need. Fall is one of my favorite seasons, but I really don’y like heading into winter…LOL. Keep reading to find out my eight November essentials!
- Pumpkin Spice Creamer: I know that so many people love this, but this is my absolute #1 for this time of year. I am so basic when it comes to Pumpkin Spice, lol! I really only like Nestle’s creamer though, it’s not to sweet.
- Black suede boots: I am constantly wearing these for this time of year. I live for when H&M does their fall drop, I always get their boots.
- Sweaters: I love pulling out my sweaters guys! I usually shop at H&M for these as well, they aren’t bad for the price and they are such good quality!
- Scarfs: This is the time of year when it can get cold quickly, I always have a scarf on hand!
- Mini Bags: I love a cute mini bag to go with an outfit, there are so many different options to wear them too. I really love Zara’s bags for this particular season.