I am so excited to finally share this interview with you all! This has been so hard to keep to myself, so I am so happy that I am finally posting it. Read below for my exclusive interview with my favorite guys ever, The Chainsmokers below along with all their social media handles!
- You guys just wrapped up your first big tour in Queens New York the other night, what was it like going city to city every night and getting to put on such an awesome show like you guys did?
- I got to see you guys on the MDNO Tour in Rhode Island and it honestly was one of the best shows I have ever been to. Did you guys have a favorite city you went to on this tour?
- “Memories…Do Not Open” came out back in April and the album has so many awesome tracks on, my favorite being “Wake Up Alone.” What was the process of recording the album and how long did it take you guys to make?
- You guys won a well deserved Grammy for Best Dance Recording for your song “Don’t Let Me Down,” what was that like?
- Do you guys have a male or female artist that you’d love to do a feature with? I’m a huge Britney Spears fan….so maybe you guys can hit her up? Lol! 😉
- I just saw that you guys signed a deal with ‘Tommy Hilfiger,’ that’s fucking awesome! What was your reaction to finding out they wanted to do something with you guys?
- I’ve never gotten to meet you guys in person, but you guys are two of the nicest and humble people in the industry. How do you stay so kind and positive with the world we live in today?
We have our family and friends to thank for that. Obviously its easy to get caught up but we try our best to remember our roots and just appreciate everything that’s happening and those around us, and thank you for saying that!
- Can us fans expect new music from you guys soon?