Last minute recipes from some of my favorite people!
It’s crazy to think that Thanksgiving is TOMORROW… like, where has time gone?! I try and make a different dish, desert or a side, each year for my family just to switch things up. This year I’ll be making homemade Mac & Cheese and I can’t wait to see what everyone thinks; hope they don’t hate it… lol!
Because we all get so busy I wanted to post five delicious recipes that I’ve used in the past from five of my favorite ladies, who are also some BAD ASS women and cooks. Take a peek at the list below and be sure to let me know if you guys try or make any.
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
- Khloé’s Twice-Baked Butternut Squash: I’m not the biggest fan of squash, but WOW… my girl snapped with this recipe. Of course if she says it’s good, then yes- I will try it, lol!
- Gwyneth’s Favorites: While I haven’t tried every single thing on GP’s list, I did make the Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie and it was EVERYTHING.
- Kourtney’s Cornbread Stuffing: I made this stuffing two years ago and my Mom really loved it. It definitely is a switch up from your normal stuffing, but it’s delicious and is a really good change!
- Olivia’s Chocolate Chip Zucchini Brownies: If you have a sweet tooth, these bad boys will make fix that craving in no time! I’ve made this brownies multiple times, and a few times for my sisters too, and they are just the best. While they might sound a bit weird, they definitely will make you want more and more!
- Lauren’s Pumpkin Cupcakes: Ah yes, another desert because who doesn’t want a holiday meal without desert? Not me or my family, that’s for sure! I made these back in October, but they will 100% be made again some time soon. These are super quick and easy + they would be a perfect desert for after (or before, hehe) your big meal!