Of course I have some favorites right now!
Beauty products are a must have for me, and I’m sure many people can relate to that too. I figured it would be great to start doing a new section on my blog called ‘Friday Favorites,’ which will contain a set of my current favorite things every Friday.
While it might not always be beauty related, you guys will get a peek at some of my current essentials. Be sure to let me know what you guys think and if you try any of them out! I think you’re going to love this new part on XO Diva D.
- Tracie Martyn Amla Cleanser: I just went to the iconic TM spa in New York City to see get pampered and see my good friend Marius, and it was such an incredible experience. I got this new cleanser when I was there and I absolutely love it so much!
- Mario Badescu’s Drying Lotion: I think everyone has heard of this stuff, but it’s most certainly a staple in my beauty routine every night. I never go out of town or away for a night or two without this, it’s an essential for life!
- Beauty Lounge Med Spa’s Mint Mask: I am a huge masker, so I use this two or three times a week… basically every other night. This mask is one of my go-to’s because it doesn’t dry my skin out, but it instead helps prevent acne/get rid of any blemishes all while hydrating acne prone skin.
- Flower Beauty’s Skin Elixir: I just started using this within the past month since I had some events to attend and used makeup for them, but wow; this stuff is amazing. I mixed it with my foundation to create a look that wouldn’t make me look cakey or anything and it did just that… deff check this out!
- Elta MD Sunscreen: I heard about this brand from Kourtney Kardashian and I knew I had to check them out after. I’ve always been really hesitant to use sunscreen on my face since I was afraid to break out, but this didn’t do that and it really just helps my skin stay safe in the sun.