When it starts to get cold, I tend to get colds. I’m pretty sure a lot of people can relate to this, so here are my tips for avoiding those colds. Bye bye honey, we don’t have time to be sick!
XO Diva D
- Getting enough sleep: We tend to not give our body the love it deserves when it comes to resting. Try getting at least 8-9 hours of sleep a night, it will help!
- Wash those hands: As silly as this sounds, you need to be washing those hands frequently boo!
- Get the flu shot: I’m not sure what everyone thinks about flu shot’s, but they help me so I always make sure to get mine!
- Don’t share drinks/food: I never share food or drinks with anyone, maybe my Mom…but not that often, lol! Avoid those germs boo!
- Drink water, NOW: Seriously, go drink some LOL! Water intake is so important, especially when you want to avoid getting sick. Flush out the bad and take in the good.