I’m not sure about you guys, but I always have such a struggle falling or staying asleep. Sleep is one of the most important things for not only our brains to function, but also for our bodies. It’s extremely important that we take care of ourselves and make sure we not only have a balanced diet, but also a good sleep schedule.
Over the past few months I did some much-needed research on the web and ended up making a perfect routine that helps me. Though these tips might not work for everyone, they do work for me. Below, you’ll find out some things I do before bed/if I can’t fall or stay asleep. Let me know if you guys find these tips helpful, happy sleeping!
XO Diva D
- Drink a cup of warm tea OR water mixed with lemon.
- Put DOWN the devices.
- Take an Epsom Salt bath.
- Create a consistent bed time that works best for you.
- Mediate or do some beginners yoga.
- Read a few pages from your current or favorite book.
- Put some soothing music on.
- Put a luke warm water face cloth on.
- Do breathing excercises.
- Use some lavender spray on your pillow or bed.